Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy new year to all!

First of all, I would like to wish a happy new year to all!!!
Yep, we are in 2012! Big dream, big plans and lots of ambition. 



I had a great New Year's Eve celebration last night with my friends. Just an easy party with couple of glasses of good Champagne, fab dinner, a bit too much chocolate and some Scottish dance (... I think it was more just jumping around then dancing..). I gave up around 2 o'clock and finished in the bed. 

I started 1st of January with an hour easy spin (official rest day...lol) in the park and I have to visit some other friends during this afternoon. 

Well, I didn't have too much new year resolution, but I made some...
- I try to stay on the vegan site as much as possible 
- Try to do my training on the clever way, listen to my coach and don't panicking on unnecessary stuff
- Ride and smile = enjoy life
- I do my best on all of my races! 


I spent some time in the last couple of days and I built up my 2012 race calendar. It isn't the final version, but I think it isn't going to change too much.

18th March - Southern XC series - Checkendon- training race
7th-8th April- 24 hour UK solo MTB Championship - Newcastleton 
15th April- Southern XC series- Pippingford - training race
6th May- Gorrick 100
13th May- Southern XC series - Wasing - training race
3rd Jun- Southern XC series- Crow Hill - training race
9th Jun- Bristol bikefest- 12 hour solo
1st July- Southern XC- Perham Down- training race
7th - 8th July- Bontrager TwentyFour12- solo 24 hour- Plymouth 
4th Aug - Brighton Big Dog- solo
26th Aug- Torq 12:12- 12 hour
15th Sept - Kielder 100 - 100 miler....

It looks good, doesn't it?

Keep on track, turn the pedals and peep, because my Rapha 500 twice attempt fail's 2nd part is coming up soon!

No comments: